Welcome to The Gathering Place
It is hard to believe that 8 weeks have passed since this weekly link up started. Summer is always a busy time when raising kids. We have been trying to make the most of it with beach days and sleeping in. We have a trip to Mammoth Ca planned in a couple weeks. There will be fishing and more fishing going down. We rent a condo and have been going for almost 10 years now. I will share some pics when we get back. So happy you are here today.
Please join us here each week to share what we’ve all been working on recently! We would love for you to link up your projects, DIY’s, home décor, and recipes. The party starts on Thursdays and runs until the next Wednesday. We hope you will gather with us each week and link your projects to inspire and visit other linked projects to be inspired! Here are your hosts for the party, please stop by and say hello on our blogs or social media!
This week on Honey n Hydrangea:
This week was kinda a doozy. I have been working for the last few weeks on my hallway. I am participating in the $100 Room Challenge. If you want to see what I have been up to you can catch it HERE . I’m behind because real life won out this week and there were more important things to do. But I will share an update on it in the next couple days. But for now let’s see who did have something pretty to share this week……
I am living vicariously this week through Jordan from A Blue Nest. I have 2 boys and never had the fun of designing a girl’s room, maybe that’s why I’m ecstatic that pink is a trendy thing for grown-ups now. So let’s all soak up the girliness of this sweet nursery……. A Cottage Inspired Girls Nursery
Before you link up, please review these rules:
- You can link up to three family friendly posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes, etc.
- All links must be your own work, no other link parties, or ads.
- Make sure you link to your post and not your homepage.
- Please visit and comment on at least two other links.
- Please follow each host on at least one social media.
- If you are pinning a project, please click on the link and pin from the original source.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our blogs, social media accounts, and roundups.
Share Your Own Projects: