Welcome to The Gathering Place
Join us here each week to share what we’ve all been working on recently! We would love for you to link up your projects, DIY’s, home décor, and recipes. The party starts on Thursdays and runs until the next Wednesday. We hope you will gather with us each week and link your projects to inspire and visit other linked projects to be inspired! Here are your hosts for the party, please stop by and say hello on our blogs or social media!
This week on Honey n Hydrangea:
Well I decided to get my crazy on again and join in another room challenge. This one is a little different from the One Room Challenge. It is called the $100 Room Challenge. One Room, One month, One hundred dollars. It is going to be fun to make it happen. So I am working on my hallway, you can see a glimpse of it’s goldness in the photo below. Click here to see all of the before pics Hallways Need Style Too – $100 Room Challenge
Do you love all of the fun pineapple decor floating around? I sure do. Jeannee has put together a round up for us of some of the cutest stuff around on her blog Shepherds and Chardonnay. Go see…HERE
Before you link up, please review these rules:
- You can link up to three family friendly posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes, etc.
- All links must be your own work, no other link parties, or ads.
- Make sure you link to your post and not your homepage.
- Please visit and comment on at least two other links.
- Please follow each host on at least one social media.
- If you are pinning a project, please click on the link and pin from the original source.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our blogs, social media accounts, and roundups.
If you were featured this week, please grab our button to share on your blog.
Share Your Own Projects: