Welcome to The Gathering Place!
Join us here each week to share what we’ve all been working on recently! We would love for you to link up your projects, DIY’s, home décor, and recipes. The party starts on Thursdays and runs until the next Wednesday. We hope you will gather with us each week and link your projects to inspire and visit other linked projects to be inspired! Here are your hosts for the party, please stop by and say hello on our blogs or social media!
This week on Honey n Hydrangea:
I shared 3 Ways To Use Tropical Statement Leaves as part of a summer home tour. I added some beautiful greenery around my home and I included my vintage paintings. I had to paint some of the frames but I really love how they turned out.
I chose this serene bedroom as my feature this week. Julie has such a clean and fresh style. You will love it as much as I do. Julie Blanner
Before you link up, please review these rules:
- You can link up to three family friendly posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes, etc.
- All links must be your own work, no other link parties, or ads.
- Make sure you link to your post and not your homepage.
- Please visit and comment on at least two other links.
- Please follow each host on at least one social media.
- If you are pinning a project, please click on the link and pin from the original source.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our blogs, social media accounts, and roundups.
If you were featured this week, please grab our button to share on your blog.