Welcome to The Gathering Place!
Join us here each week to share what we’ve all been working on recently! We would love for you to link up your projects, DIY’s, home décor, and recipes.
The party starts on Thursdays and runs until the next Wednesday. We hope you will gather with us each week and link your projects to inspire and visit other linked projects to be inspired! Here are your hosts for the party, please stop by and say hello on our blogs or social media!
This Week on Honey n Hydrangea:
I shared a trick for aging wood. Come see how my bread board turned out and how easy it is HERE
This week I fell in love with these great printables. How fun are they?? So head on over and show Katrin from Kreativ K some love. Did I mention that they are free??? 3 Free Cactus Printables
We would love for you to link up your post, just review the rules below.
- You can link up to three family friendly posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes, etc.
- All links must be your own work, no other link parties, or ads.
- Make sure you link to your post and not your homepage.
- Please visit and comment on at least two other links.
- Please follow each host on at least one social media.
- If you are pinning a project, please click on the link and pin from the original source.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our blogs, social media accounts, and roundups.
Share Your Own Projects: