I am enjoying vacation time with my family this week. I love seeing my boys enjoying the beautiful outdoors with their fishing poles in hand. It’s always so nice to get away and enjoy a change of scenery.
Welcome to The Gathering Place
Please join us here each week to share what we’ve all been working on recently! We would love for you to link up your projects, DIY’s, home décor, and recipes. The party starts on Thursdays and runs until the next Wednesday. We hope you will gather with us each week and link your projects to inspire and visit other linked projects to be inspired! Here are your hosts for the party, please stop by and say hello on our blogs or social media!
This week I shared a little update that I did on my bathroom. I added a few new accessories that really gave it a new look. I linked to that bathroom makeover which was one of the first things that I ever published on my blog. I cringe a little but those posts are part of my blogging journey too. I also got a little personal on how it feels for me to share my home and my projects. Read it HERE
I enjoyed this tip for cleaning wood from our friend Mary of The Boondocks Blog who lives in Greece. My husband is Greek so I always enjoy reading her posts and seeing the little glimpses of Greek culture, like the label on that bottle of soap. Get her wood cleaning tips HERE
Before you link up, please review these rules:
- You can link up to three family friendly posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes, etc.
- All links must be your own work, no other link parties, or ads.
- Make sure you link to your post and not your homepage.
- Please visit and comment on at least two other links.
- Please follow each host on at least one social media.
- If you are pinning a project, please click on the link and pin from the original source.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our blogs, social media accounts, and roundups.
Share Your Own Projects: